"I can't believe that!" said Alice.
"Can't you?" the queen said in a pitying tone. "Try again, draw a long breath, and shut your eyes."
Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said. "One can't believe impossible things."
"I dare say you haven't had much practice," said the queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Six Impossible Things I believe before breakfast...
1. Ever child in my classroom was given a good breakfast.
2. Every child was given a kiss or a fond farewell on their way to school.
3. Everyone has a thirst for knowledge.
4. Everyone in my classroom will get along today.
5. No one will treat their peers with unkind words or actions.
6. Everyone will become successful adults that shape the next generation even better than I am attempting to do in six hours, five days week.
Oh, how I long for the impossible.