Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday's Slice of Life - My Morning Comfort

I was luck enough to find and fall head over heels in love with chai. Big Train's no sugar added vanilla chai is my favorite. I try to limit my self to one or two a week though because I really don't need all those calories. This week I have no restraint. So far I have had a chai every morning. Monday, because it was Monday and today because I couldn't stand the thought of walking out the door without my morning comfort. So sitting here now thinking ahead to an already full Wednesday, I know I will get up, head straight for my fantastic electric tea pot and my stash of vanilla chai to start my day on a delicious and positive note. May it comfort me until I can head home and enjoy some of the other comforts that being at home allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment